Thu, Jun 02|
Supporting Someone with Borderline Personality Disorder
People with BPD have big, intense and unruly emotions. They are often on the receiving end of terrible stigma, considered manipulative and problem clients. People with BPD need a different kind of communication and need to be approached a bit differently.
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2022, 7:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
- Basic understanding of the magnitude and patterns of BPD emotions as well as triggers.
- Communication tools and strategies to help maintain a healthier connection.
- How to use "support vs. solution"
- How to use "enhanced empathy"
- Understanding of self-care and setting boundaries.